Our list is currently OPEN.
(Join the list by entering your information in the form on the left.)
Occasional Saturdays: our next open Saturday is June 29, 10am-2pm
24 hours in advance is appreciated.
24 minutes in advance is still better than nothing.
Our shipping window is currently OPEN.
The spring 2013 shipping window will be open March-June (precise dates will depend on location and temperatures).
(full Press archive here
Follow Paul and Matt along the WSET/Master of Wine path.
- Once we have the wine in our warehouse, we charge your credit card, and the wine is yours. We’re happy to store it in our dark, cool warehouse for as long as you like, free of charge.
- We wait until you have accumulated a full case of 12 bottles before we ship (note: we will ship partial cases per customer request, but this will increase the shipping cost per bottle).
- We only ship when we’re confident that your wine will stay within an acceptable temperature range.
- We ship on Mondays to minimize the chance that your wine will sit in a shipping warehouse over the weekend.
- By placing an order for wine, the Buyer warrants that he/she is at least 21 years of age, and that he/she will be responsible for the shipment of this wine being received by a person at least 21 years of age. All goods are supplied in Seattle, Washington, and must be paid for in full prior to delivery. Thus, all goods are sold in Washington and title passes to the Buyer in Washington. All shipping costs, including insurance, are to be paid by the Buyer. Washington sales tax is payable on all taxable goods delivered in Washington. Full Pull Wines makes no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of Washington. By placing an order, you authorize Full Pull Wines to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. The Buyer is reminded that various states impose limitations on the quantity of alcoholic beverages which may be purchased and brought into their jurisdiction without requiring the purchaser, the seller or the shipper to possess certain licenses or permits. Full Pull Wines, as a condition of sale, assumes no obligation and bears no responsibility whatsoever for applying for or obtaining any such permits or licenses. Therefore, the Buyer is strongly advised to investigate such limitations and to determine the manner in which alcoholic beverages may lawfully be brought into states other than Washington. The Buyer is responsible for all applicable excise, use and sales taxes due their state related to the purchase of any taxable goods.
- We accept returns within 14 days of receipt of e-mail invoice; returns within 15-28 days of receipt of e-mail invoice incur a 20% cancellation charge; we accept no returns more than 28 days after receipt of email invoice.